- Compatible with Mach3: Mach3 is professional software that can turn a PC into a CNC machine controller. 3018-PROVer Mach3 is the only budget-friendly and home CNC alternative to high-end industrial machines that allows you to learn Mach3 software and grow your CNC skills. (Please note that “3018-PROver” and “3018-PROver Mach3” are not the same model. “3018-PROver Mach3” has a similar appearance to “3018-PROver”, but it works with the Mach3 system.)
- Pre-assembled: It is mostly pre-assembled and no fuss with basic setup taking less than 30 minutes out of the box. Upgraded with the All-Aluminum body and take advantage of the added stability for milling a wider range of materials while also making clean up even easier with acrylic safety baffles to help contain dust and provide a safety barrier.
- Controller Board: It’s suitable for Mach3 and DrufelCNC and supports the Windows system. The spindle motor interface can be connected to DC motors which can up to 100W, and also suitable for 775 spindle motors.
- Auto Tool Zero: With one mouse click, 3018-PROVer Mach3 will automatically return to a predefined position, allowing you to easily change and calibrate your tools.
- Versatile: Capable of cutting all types of plastics, woods, soft aluminum, acrylics, PVCs, and PCBs, 3018-PROVer Mach3 can be used on a wide range of projects and materials. The open design with an effective engraving area of 260 x 155 x 35mm (10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”) allows you to work on even larger pieces with fewer limits.
How we got our start?
Here at SainSmart we have been serving the maker community for years, starting in the early days with high-quality electronic parts and into today with our Genmitsu line of CNC mills for every experience level.
What makes our product unique?
When it comes to our products, what makes us special is more about what you don’t see than what you do, with our superior quality control and knowledgeable technical support on all of our products.
Why we love what we do?
We love making, we are just a bit different than the people we make our products for. Our passion is making the best, most affordable tools available and getting them out to the maker community at large to do their thing! And if we get to have some fun testing products, all the better.
|Effective Engraving Area||260 x 155 x 35mm(10.2 x 6.1 x 1.4”)|
|Frame Size||400 x 330 x 240mm(15.7 x 13.0 x 9.4”)|
|Z-Axis Component Material||ABS|
|Spindle||775 motor 12V; 24V 9000 RPM|
|Step Motor||1.3 A 12V; 0.25 Nm torque (2.2 in-lb)|
|Drill Bits||Tip 0.2 mm; 20 degrees; Diameter 3.175 mm|
|Supported OS||Windows XP; Windows 7 32/64 bits; Windows 8; Windows 10|
The 3018-PROVer Mach3 desktop CNC machine, upgraded of 3018-MX3, is pre-assembled, which allows you to be up and running in 30 minutes instead of 2 hours, saving more time to engrave.
Boasts an all-aluminum body with an oxide blue look, the 3018-PROVer Mach3 gives you a premium look and feel for your machine.
The 5mm acrylic baffles can block the ‘flying’ pieces of wood/other cutaway materials so that you can safely monitor the engraving process
Compatible With Mach3
3018-PROVer Mach3 is the only budget-friendly and home CNC alternative to high-end industrial machines that allows you to learn Mach3 software and grow your CNC skills.
Note: 3018-PROVer Mach3 also compatible with DrufelCNC, a free software. You can also switch to our PROVer controller board if you want to use GRBL software with 3018-PROVer Mach3.
With its powerful 9000 RPM spindle and sturdy frame, 3018-PROVer Mach3 can easily carve through wood, plastic, PVBs, PCBs, acrylics, and soft aluminum.
Easy to Modify and Upgrade
Genmitsu keep providing more and more upgrades part for expanding the 3018-PROVer Mach3 CNC Machine’s potential. For example, the Y axis extension kit for extending engraving area, the MDF spoilboard for protecting the CNC router from damage, the aluminum spindle holder for mounting a more powerful spindle, etc. The 3018-PROVer Mach3 will bring you even greater surprises and this is just the beginning.