A versatile off-white finish on the shade of the Painted No.1 pendant light Mark D. Sikes for Hudson Valley complements the aged brass finish in modern fashion.
The Painted No.1 pendant light, designed by Mark D. Sikes for Hudson Valley, is a contemporary spin on a classic silhouette. A curved, domed shade, in off-white, is suspended from a metal chain and accented by an aged brass trim. Bring fun, modern appeal into any kitchen or dining room with this pendant light.
Shop all Hudson Valley
- 18″ wide x 18″ deep x 16″ high. Canopy is 4 3/4″ wide. Weighs 7 lbs.
- Comes with 6-feet of chain. Sloped ceiling adaptable.
- Uses three maximum 75 watt standard-medium base bulbs (not included).
- Three-light dome pendant from the Painted No.1 collection by Mark D. Sikes for Hudson Valley.
- Aged brass finish over steel construction. Off-white shade.
There are no reviews yet.