- DEEP THROAT DEPTH. KAKAIND English Wheel has a 28 inches deep throat, which allows the projects to be finished perfectly.
- GREAT CAPACITY. It can work up to 18 Gauge in mild steel and 14 Gauge in aluminum
- SOLID DESIGN. The harden chrome forming wheel surface guarantees the heavy use of many year’s service
- 6 PIECES FORMING WHEELS ARE INCLUDED. The lower Wheels Dies are: 2”, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″ and 12″ Radius.
- VERSATILITY AND EASY OPERATION. It can be used in car, motorcycle, aviation and racing car construction or restoration where sheet metal panels need to have compound curves formed
KAKA Industrial 28-Inch English Wheel Overview
The 28-Inch english wheel is designed to allow craftsmen to form smooth curves from flat sheets of metal. They are mainly used in car, motorcycle, aviation and racing car construction or restoration where sheet metal panels need to have compound curves formed.
Great Capacity, Easy Operation, Heavy-Duty and Solid Construction
The operator passes the sheet metal between the anvil wheel and the rolling wheel.This process stretches the material and causes it to become thinner. As the material stretches, it forms a convex surface over the anvil wheel.This heavy duty steel fabricated machine has a large 140mm throat which allows a capacity of 1.2mm for mild steel
Stock No. 173221
Upper Wheel Size: 8” radius x 2” Width
Lower Wheel Size: 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”, 12” Radius
Throat Size: 27-3/4”
16 gauge mild steel, 14 gauge soft aluminium and copper
Accessories: Lower Wheel Rack
The weight of this item is 180 lbs, we will utilize truck freight shipping
A valid phone number is REQUIRED. The carrier will contact you one day before the delivery, please provide a valid phone number.
Lift Gate service is available at extra charges. If it is needed, please contact us first since we can request for you for a discounted rate.
1.Kaka Industrial will accept returns on any unopened product within 30 days of the original ship date.
2.Day acceptance period from date of delivery. Damage claims and order discrepancies will not be accepted after this time.
3.You must obtain a Kaka Industral issued RGA number PRIOR to returning any materials.
4.Returned materials must be received at Kaka Industrial in new condition and in original packaging.
5.Altered items are not eligible for return.
|Product Dimensions||35.04 x 10.63 x 31.5 inches|
|Item Weight||180.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer||KAKA Industrial LLC|
|Item model number||F1.2X710|
|Best Sellers Rank||#302,561 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement)
#182 in Workbenches
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|