White (W), Graphite Steel (V)
Intelligent Electronic Controls with LED Display:
Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Small Load, Perm Press, Delicates, Towels, Speed Dry (Manual Dry), Air Dry (Manual Dry), Downloaded
More Time, Less Time, Damp Dry Signal, Wrinkle Care, Control Lock, Wi-Fi, Energy Saver, Remote Start, Signal
High, Med.High, Medium, Low, Ultra Low
Very Dry, More Dry, Normal Dry, Less Dry, Damp Dry
Manual Dry Times:
60 min., 40 min., 30 min., 20 min., More Time/Less Time
Fabric Care Features
Precise Temperature Control with Variable Heater:
3 Minute Installation Check:
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation:
FlowSense™ Duct Clogging Indicator:
Electric: 4 Way Venting / Gas: 3 Way Venting
Remaining Time Display/Status Indicator(s):
Remote Start and Cycle Monitor:
3.94 (Electric), 3.49 (Gas)
Materials and Finishes
Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum:
Tempered Glass Door
27″ x 39″ x 30 1/8″
Depth with Door Open:
29 1/2″ x 42 1/4″ x 31 1/4″
- Options available are: More Time, Less Time, Damp Dry Signal, Wrinkle Care, Control Lock, Wi-Fi, Energy Saver, Remote Start, Signal
- Programs available are:Normal, Heavy Duty, Bedding, Small Load, Perm Press, Delicates, Towels, Speed Dry (Manual Dry), Air Dry (Manual Dry),
AI Fabric Sensor
- Forget about endless sorting or toggling through cycles-built-in sensors use
- AI technology to detect fabric texture and load size, then automatically select
- the right drying motions, temperatures and more for advanced fabric care.
- Sensor Dry detects moisture levels and automatically adjusts drying time for loads of all sizes-no more damp clothes, no more overdrying.
- With Smart Pairing™, the washer can even tell the dryer to select a compatible drying cycle, making it the ultimate laundry hack.
LG ThinQ® Technology
- No matter where you are, use the ThinQ® app to start the dryer, extend cycle time to avoid wrinkles and receive an alert when clothes are dry.
Proactive Customer Care
- Proactive Customer Care offers preventative maintenance tips and alerts and expedited repairs, for enhanced satisfaction plus improved product performance.
Tempered Glass Door
- With premium looks designed to last, LG front load dryers are the first to use tempered glass doors for a sleek stylish look that resists shock and scratches.
FlowSense™ Duct Clogging and Lint Filter Indicators
- Keep your dryer clean, efficient, and safe with FlowSense™ duct clogging and lint filter indicators that let you know when your ducts and filter need cleaning to avoid lint buildup.
- Improves the dryer’s performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills.
- With flexibility to fit almost any space, these dryers are worth showing off, but when space dictates otherwise it’s good to know they’ll easily fit in a closet with plenty of room to close the closet door.
- Install the pair side-by-side, or get a stacking kit and install the dryer over the washer to save even more space.
LoDecibel™ Quiet Operation
- LG’s heavy duty dryer with LoDecible™ Quiet Operation is noticeably quieter than any other dryer.
Wrinkle Care Option
- Periodically tumbles your laundry to keep clothes wrinkle free.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
- High efficiency sensor drying and low-heat settings save energy and money, ENERGY STAR® certified dryers use about 20% less energy than conventional models without sacrificing features or performance