The SUMMIT Classic Collection features deluxe undercounter appliances designed to bring modern luxury into the home.
The CL24WC2 is a dual zone wine cellar designed to store red and white wine under the ideal conditions. The 24″ footprint is perfectly sized for kitchen and wet bar cutouts. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters, while the fully finished jet black cabinet also allows freestanding use. Seamless stainless steel trim blends smoothly into the softly tinted low-E glass door for a striking look. A horizontally mounted 16mm handle and designer kickplate offer an added touch that complements all decor.
Inside, the CL24WC2 features two independent temperature zones that let you keep up to 46 bottles between 40° and 64°F. White LED lighting offers an elegant and energy efficient illumination inside the jet black interior. Five smoothly gliding shelves come in a black wooden finish, with stainless steel trim to add an elegant touch. The interior control panel comes in an attractive mirror finish and includes intuitive touch controls for easy operation. The digital temperature readout can be displayed in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Additional features include a user-reversible door, factory installed lock, conservation mode for energy savings, and a temperature memory function to restore set temperature in the case of power loss. A built-in alarm audibly warns if the door is left ajar or if the unit rises or falls out of the recommended temperature.
With its elegant design and user-friendly features, the CL24WC2 lets you preserve and display your collection in true luxury.
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Gently tinted glass provides a full view of stored wine while protecting your collection with energy efficient low-E glass.
- Glass is framed by seamless 304 grade stainless steel.
- Set and adjust two temperature zones separately with easy-to-use digital controls that display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Independent zones let you accommodate all varietals under the right temperature.
- Unique white light offers elegant illumination for the jet black interior.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Internal fan ensures the interior is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit.
- Completes the professional look down to the toe kick.
- Horizontally mounted handle in brushed stainless steel complements many styles of cabinetry.
- Black wooden shelves feature stainless steel trim for an added touch of elegance.
- Shelves roll out smoothly for easier loading.
- Keyed lock ensures a secure interior.
- Audibly alerts if the interior temperature rises or falls out of the recommended wine storage range.
- Audible alarm will sound if the door is left ajar.
- Space saving design with easier cleanability.
- Lets you disable some of the electrical features to save on energy use.
- Unit will retain its last settings when power is restored in the event of power loss.
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.