This 24 inch wide all-refrigerator that can be used built-in or freestanding in any outdoor or indoor location. The user-reversible door features an integrated stainless steel frame designed to accept overlay panels, allowing you to create a customized look that can seamlessly blend in with your own cabinetry design. Users provide their own handles to complete the custom look.
Inside, this frost-free refrigerator includes an internal fan for an evenly cooled interior and a recessed LED light for an elegant yet energy efficient glow. The digital thermostat (located in the interior) allows you to adjust the temperature at the touch of a button. Adjustable glass shelves make it easy to organize the 4.6 cu.ft. interior. The floor is specially slotted to hold bottles in place. With a stunning design and convenient features, this unit is the ideal finish for any outdoor or indoor kitchen.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry’s largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
- Front-breathing design lets you make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding in the outdoors.
- Durable construction with a professional look.
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
- Includes a full-length pro handle in chrome.
- No-frost operation for minimum user maintenance.
- Electronic controls located inside the unit for precise temperature management.
- Elegant lighting with a convenient on/off switch on the control panel.
- Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom.
- Integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks.
- Optional setting lets you disable the lighting and alarm for up to 48 hours
- User reversible door swing.
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
- No exposed electrical components allow safe use in the outdoors.
- Meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments.
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.